Footprints

Monday, January 17, 2011

Storyline ----- DREAMS

My Funeral


I was very tired and took a nap on the sofa. When I woke up, I saw my family is beside me. It’s very weird because I talked to them but nobody answered. I saw them crying and so I asked them what happen but nobody answer me. When I was about to ask my father what happened, I saw a body were carried out by people followed at his back. I was shocked. I have no idea what happen until I heard a few siblings and cousin were talking about illegal bike race. They said this boy wont listened to his mom. Went out racing every night. Many people adviced him but he just could take the advices. It sounded very familiar and I walked forwards to check that body. IT WAS ME!  Then I just knew that I am dead!

            I recall back when I was riding bike trying to overtake a lorry. Suddenly a bus came and hit me down. I recalled everything; I was killed in an accident. My mom was so sad and sat beside my body. My dad was very busy with the funeral things and cousins who came to the funeral. I could see the sadness through his face.

            I’m so regret and cried I should have listened to those advices and stop riding that fast and wasted my life. I let everyone down. I don’t have a chance to show them how much I love them anymore.

            Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice and something shake me and ask me to concentrate on lectures. OH! It was a dream and that’s my lecturer. I slept in the class. This dream has changed me, I am regret and I will not race again.

No comments:

Post a Comment